Information pursuant to art. 13 of the Privacy Code
Pursuant to article 13 of the code of Legislative Decree 196/2003, we provide you with the following information.
We at Hemmet® Brand (www.hemmetbrand.com) We believe the privacy of our visitors is extremely important. This document describes in detail the types of personal information collected and recorded by our site and how it is used.
Recording Files (Log Files)
Like many other websites, ours uses log files. These files simply log site visitors - usually a standard procedure of hosting companies and hosting analytics services.
The information in log files includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), information such as the date and time stamp, referring pages, exit and entry pages, or the number of clicks.
This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track users' movement on the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other information are not linked to personally identifiable information, therefore all data is collected absolutely anonymously .
Third Party Vendors
Users can choose to opt out of personalized advertising by visiting the page Ad Settings .
By visiting the page www.aboutads.info you can deactivate the cookies of third-party suppliers.
Our advertising partners
Our site does not have access to or control these cookies used by third-party advertisers.
Third party privacy policies
You should consult the respective privacy policies of these third-party servers for more information on their practices and for instructions on how to opt-out of certain practices.
If you wish to disable cookies, you can do so through your individual browser options. Further information on managing cookies with specific web browsers can be found on the browsers' respective websites
Purpose of the processing
The data may be collected for one or more of the following purposes:
- provide access to reserved areas of the Portal and Portals/sites connected to this and to send communications, including commercial ones, news, updates on the initiatives of this site and of the companies controlled by it and/or connected and/or Sponsors.
- possible transfer of the aforementioned data to third parties, always aimed at creating email marketing campaigns and sending commercial communications.
- carry out the obligations established by laws or regulations;
- contact management;
The data will be processed in the following ways:
- data collection with single-opt mode, in a specific database;
- recording and processing on paper and/or magnetic support;
- organization of archives in a predominantly automated form, pursuant to the Technical Regulations regarding minimum security measures, Annex B of the Privacy Code.
All requested data is mandatory.
Subjects to whom personal data may be communicated
The data collected may be communicated to:
- companies and businesses for direct mailing uses or similar activities;
- associations and foundations intending to purchase advertising spaces on the lists or on the site and/or connected to the provision of a particular service.
- subjects who must have access to the data, as per laws or secondary and/or community regulations.
Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to art. 7 (Right of access to personal data and other rights) of the Privacy Code, we inform you that your rights regarding data processing are:
- know, through free access, the existence of data processing that may concern you;
- be informed about the nature and purposes of the processing
- obtain from the owner, without delay:
- confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and communication in an intelligible form of the same data and their origin, as well as the logic and purposes on which the processing is based; the request can be renewed, unless there are justified reasons, with an interval of no less than ninety days;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- updating, rectification or, if interested, integration of existing data;
- object in whole or in part for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
We inform you that the data controller for all legal purposes is:
- Animis by GC
- VAT number 10308541217
- Via Borgo Corpo di Cristo, 45
- 80033 - Cicciano ( NA )
- E-mail: email@example.com
To exercise the rights provided for in the art. 7 of the Privacy Code or to delete your data from the archive, simply contact us through one of the channels made available.
All data is protected through the use of antivirus, firewall and password protection.
Information for children
We believe it is important to provide added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate and/or monitor and guide their online activity. We do not collect personal data from minors. If a parent or guardian believes that our site has personal information of a child in its database, please contact us immediately (using the email provided) and we will make reasonable efforts to remove such information as soon as possible.