Information pursuant to art. 13 of the Privacy Code
Pursuant to article 13 of the code of Legislative Decree 196/2003, we provide you with the following information.
We of Hemmet® Brand (www.hemmetbrand.com) We believe that the privacy of our visitors is extremely important. This document details the types of personal information collected and recorded by our site and how they are used.
Like many other websites, ours uses log files. These files simply log site visitors - usually a standard procedure of hosting companies and hosting analytics services.
The information contained in the log files includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), information such as timestamps, referral pages, exit and entry pages, or the number of clicks.
This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other information are not linked to personally identifiable information, therefore all data is collected in an absolutely anonymous form .
Third Party Vendors
The use of advertising cookies allows Google and its partners to publish ads to users of this site (and on other sites) based on statistical data collected on this site and on the websites of Google partners.
Users can choose to disable personalized advertising by visiting the page Ad Settings .
By visiting www.aboutads.info you can disable cookies from third-party providers.
Our advertising partners
Our site does not have access to or does not control these cookies used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You should consult the respective privacy policies of these third-party servers for more information about their practices and for instructions on how to opt out of certain practices.
If you wish to disable cookies, you can do so through your individual browser options. Further information on managing cookies with specific web browsers can be found on the browsers' respective websites
Purpose of the treatment
Data may be collected for one or more of the following purposes:
- provide access to reserved areas of the Portal and Portals/sites connected herewith and to the sending of communications, including those of a commercial nature, news, updates on the initiatives of this site and of the companies controlled by it and/or connected and/or Sponsors.
- possible transfer of the aforementioned data to third parties, always aimed at creating email marketing campaigns and sending commercial communications.
- perform the obligations established by laws or regulations;
- contact management;
The data will be processed in the following ways:
- data collection with single-opt mode, in a special database;
- recording and processing on paper and/or magnetic support;
- organization of archives in a mainly automated form, pursuant to the Technical Regulations on minimum security measures, Annex B of the Privacy Code.
All requested data are mandatory.
Subjects to whom personal data may be disclosed
The data collected may be communicated to:
- companies and businesses for direct mailing uses or similar activities;
- associations and foundations intending to purchase advertising space on the lists or on the site and/or connected to the supply of a particular service.
- subjects who must have access to the data, as per the law or secondary and/or community regulations.
Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to art. 7 (Right of access to personal data and other rights) of the Privacy Code, we inform you that your rights regarding the processing of data are:
- know, through free access, the existence of data processing that may concern you;
- be informed about the nature and purpose of the processing
- obtain from the holder, without delay:
- confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and communication in an intelligible form of the same data and their origin, as well as the logic and purposes on which the treatment is based; the request can be renewed, save for the existence of justified reasons, with an interval of no less than ninety days;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- updating, rectification or, if interested, integration of existing data;
- object in whole or in part for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
We point out that the data controller for all legal purposes is:
- New Trend Co. Ltd
- VAT number IT08929371212
- Via Monte Napoleone, 8
- 20121 - Milan ( MI )
- Tel/Fax: 02 94756551
- E-mail: email@example.com
To exercise the rights provided for in art. 7 of the Privacy Code or for the cancellation of your data from the archive, simply contact us through one of the channels made available.
All data is protected through the use of antivirus, firewall and password protection.
Information for children
We believe it is important to ensure added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate in and/or monitor and guide their online activity. We do not collect personal data from minors. If a parent or guardian believes that our site has a child's personal information in its database, please contact us immediately (using the email provided) and we will do our best to remove that information as soon as possible.